Watermelon Lime Cooler
This recipe was so popular when I posted in on Instagram that I decided to give it a permanent post on the blog for everyone to reference. This is a super easy, incredibly refreshing summertime treat (some have referred to it as a ‘mocktail’) that makes the most of seasonal ingredients.
Now, I’ve rhapsodized about the benefits of watermelon before (seeds included) in this post, which includes little nuggets like watermelon is chock full of vitamin A, a vitamin that helps keep skin and hair moisturized while encouraging healthy growth of new collagen and elastin cells.
- 3-4 Cups Watermelon (cut into chunks
- 2 TBSP Lime Juice
- A Few Sprigs of Fresh Mint
- A Handful of Ice (6-8 cubes, use more for a ‘slushy’ consistency)
- Combine watermelon, lime juice, and mint then blend until it reaches a juice-like consistency.
- Add your ice cubes and blend again until smooth
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and enjoy!
I made this and it was delicious! One of the most refreshing drinks I’ve ever had! 👍🏼👍🏼
What a great way to beat the heat! Can’t wait to try it, Mazie!
Going to try this on Wednesday night! Going to JP’s for a weeknight party.